Location: Different locations across Ghana
Our client, is looking to hire proactive Operations Officers to support their operations at Project Sites across Ghana.
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with all departments at Head Office;
- Ensure efficient and smooth administration of ongoing project sites;
- Ensure transfer of personnel from and to project locations follow due process and is communicated to HQ via the approved process;
- Ensure reporting is completed in a timely manner;
- Ensure timely payment of services such as electricity, water, internet etc.;
- Ensure strict adherence to filing of documents, invoices, receipts etc.;
- Provide a level of HR duties on behalf of the HR Manager;
- Manage the employee time attendance clocking device;
- Responsible for managing key fobs;
- Provide other ad-hoc support functions;
- Develop and implement plans to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency under the guidance of HQ;
- Conduct regular operational reviews and audits for preventive maintenance;
Educational Requirements and Qualifications
- A minimum of an HND or Bachelors degree Business Administration
- At least 5-10 years experience In Construction or Manufacturing industry or similar industry.
- Experience in operations preferred.
- Strong IT skills (MS Office Suite)
- Strong Financial knowledge
- Excellent Analytical ability and skills in problem solving
- Ability to coordinate programs, prepare reports and maintain accurate records.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communications skills
- Superior coaching and mentoring skills with a proven track record of a collaborative, approachable management style.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to send their application letters and detailed CVs to email@example.com quoting the job title “Operations Officer DA02 – Various Location” as the subject line.
All applications should be accompanied by a CV with daytime telephone contacts and contact details of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.