- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors/agents to ensure proper operations of the organization.
- Help build the organization through management projects such as recruiting, training, writing team policies, defining team processes, or other organizational improvements.
- Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives.
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget.
- Perform analyses and research to drive our product and growth strategy.
- Work with product leads on planning and launching new products.
- Guide the vendor/agent management team to design and deliver incredible user experiences.
- Works with other teams to help set and meet daily and quarterly goals.
- Manage budgets and forecasts.
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs.
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company.
- Prior experience in the payments industry.
- Prior experience taking initiatives or products from conception to launch
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.