- Assist the Deputy Executive Director to design and implement business strategies, operational plans and procedures
- Review and/or establish standard operating procedures/protocols for the Management of Internal
- Management System (IMS) of Voluntary Standard Certification projects of the organization
- Support community level farmer groups and utilize relevant tools for documentation management and records keeping for accurate and real-time reporting
- Ensure that certification codes of conduct of voluntary sustainability standards are complied with to ensure successful internal inspections and external audits
- Lead community relations and liaise with the farmer association and Extension Officers
- Work with the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager to collect, analyze, interpret and disseminate accurate data and information to relevant stakeholders
- Conduct capacity building activities for IMS Managers, Extension Officers and Executive Committee members of the farmer association as well as Lead Community Level Facilitators/Lead farmers for continuous improvement
- Manage Kokoo Pa’s Inputs Shops, Village Savings and Loans Associations (VSLAs) and other Farmer Support Services
- Participate in Senior Leadership Team meetings to drive policy and organizational development
- Assist the Deputy Executive Director to manage relationships with public and private partner organizations as well as resource mobilization efforts
- Write and submit field operational reports to the Deputy Executive Director
- Undertake other responsibilities that will be assigned by the Deputy Executive Director and/or the Executive Director
Duty Station: Kumasi
Duration: 2 years renewable
Reports to: Deputy Executive Director
Direct reports:IMS Managers, Extension Officers, Inputs ShopsManagers
Other key relationships:
Executives of Kokoo Pa Farmers Association
Regional and District Offices of Ghana Cocoa Board
Donors and Partners
Interested candidates should submit an application letter and Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com by 30 th June 2021.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.