We would like to bring you on board as our Operations Manager in Accra to make our expansion a success story and model for our future endeavours. You will use your outstanding expertise in organizational effectiveness and operations management to ensure the quality of our services meets or exceeds customers’ and clients’ expectations.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:4 years
As an Operations Manager in our team, you will:
- Analyze project results and define the necessary action plans
- Ensure quality/customer demands efficiently
- Guarantee the respect of procedure and quality standards (ISO, NF345, LRS) on the project
- Manage turnover and absenteeism and put in place necessary action plans
- Ensure the availability of production means (material, tools, technical resources) and human resources
- Ensure the reporting requirements of the project
- Prepare and lead production/steering committees and Client visits
- Performance of multiple tasks inherent to team management
We’ll be a great match if you :
- Demonstrate a strategic vision and strong experience in how to drive operational practices
- Are passionate about People, Service, and Performance
- Have a minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role or an operational manager position (Quality & Training Manager, Account Manager, Project Manager)
- Pride yourself on your interpersonal skills as well as presentation and communication skills
- Have sound business acumen and commercial mindset
- Demonstrate flexibility, initiative, and motivation to inspire teams
- Have excellent coaching skills to guide and train teams
- Share our values of commitment, unity, integrity, recognition, and WOW
It would be a plus if you :
- Are comfortable working in a fast-paced and developing environment
- Have a bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in Finance, Business or similar
What we offer you :
- We are growing in Accra and so will you! We will encourage you to invest time in our career development program and specialised courses to quickly climb the professional ladder.
- Interactive onboarding and training sessions with international colleagues from all over the world.
- Competitive salary in line with industry standards
- A fast-paced environment with a global network of leaders, disruptors, and doers
- Flat hierarchy in a start-up environment, we thrive on open communication and feedback.
- Brand new beautiful office space in the heart of Accra
- Friendly and down to earth culture with fun team building activities
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.