- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Train and supervise staff new
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Degree is required
- At least 3-10 years experience in a related field
- Must be between the ages of 30-55 years.
Job locations are Enchi, Tema and Takoradi.