Your mission is to provide valuable and relevant content to attract and retain clearly defined customers.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
Our Vision: Africa's solution to bridging the talent gap
Reporting: Head of Operations & Experience
Direct Reports: None
- Ensure authentic job adverts are posted on the Jobberman Ghana website.
- Verify Employer company page requests
- Maintain compliance with stipulated operations policy.
Work closely with the Operations Analyst to:
- Respond and treat all job advert edit requests from clients via the ATS
- Post jobs from the Sales Team (Account Managers)
- Verify new clients/employers’ (advertiser’s) accounts
- Provide content for job descriptions.
- Any other related activities and assignments as assigned by supervisor
Research & Reporting:
- Update CEO as required
- Conduct research to identify customer needs (internal and external) and market gaps, to facilitate decision making with regards product optimization
- Sales Team
- Customer Support Team
- Recruitment Team
- Product Team
KPIs To Measure Success:
- Number of job adverts posted daily
- Number of edited and approved job adverts on Admin
- Response time to attend to a job advert post request
Qualifications and relevant experience required
- A degree in a business-related discipline
- Excellent use of Google Workspace tools
- Knowledge of project management would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of product management would be an advantage
- Good record-keeping and follow-up
- Very articulate and Courteous
- Computer literacy
- Proficiency in oral and written communication in English
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Attention to details
- An energetic attitude
- Good listening skills
- Multi-tasking ability
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.