This is an ideal job for a results-oriented, self- starter with agric-extension and operations management experience who wants to grow with this new company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage day to day activities at the processing site.
- Prepare annual work plans in conjunction with management.
- Monitor outgrower farms.
- Prepare written reports on activities – weekly/monthly and as required.
- Deliver organic certification standards training to staff and farmers in accordance with workplan
- Liaise with and provide support to Farm Standard Committees
- Maximise efficiencies in operations.
Qualification and Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree in Agriculture, Development or Environment related field
- Min of 3 years proven work experience in Agriculture, Business or Operations
- Fluent English and Twi
- Great communication - verbal and written skills (to be tested)
- Good proficiency MS WORD and EXCEL (to be tested)
- Experience in managing staff
- Team oriented with good inter-personal skills