- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage the strategy
- Manage and train the rest of the team
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Manage all digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Build an inbound marketing plan
- Forecast sales performance trends
- Motivate the digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Managing PPC campaigns, monitoring reports, and ROI.
- Writing SEO copy for the website.
- Measuring the performance of campaigns through web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.).
- Managing and updating social media platforms.
- Keeping up-to-date with trends in social media.
- Creating innovative content.
- Overseeing the company's email marketing campaigns.
- Marketing or communications-related degree.
- Proven working experience as an online marketing executive.
- Broad experience with SEO and PPC.
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools.
- Content and creative writing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.