- This training is targeted at final year undergraduate students who will be completing their studies by June, 2021 and are available to begin the online IT training programme from June 15, 2021.
Duration of Training:
- 3 months
- Your programme of study in the university is Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or IT.
- You have a keen interest in computer programming and software development.
- Applicants will be required to complete an assessment after they apply after which a decision will be taken on their application. Candidates who perform extremely well will be made National Service offers immediately.
How to Apply:
- Qualified and interested applicants should visit https://amalitech.org/careers/
- Click on the job named ‘Online IT Training and National Service Opportunity’ and follow the instructions to apply.
- Deadline for the submission of applications is May 15, 2021.
Applicants who need further assistance and support with the application process should please reach out to our Recruitment Team by sending a message to email@example.com or call on +233 050 169 7290 or +233 50 161 9835.
Females and Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.