Responsible for answering customers’ questions online and collecting customer feedback.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Live chat customer service
2. Daily issue & suggestion report
3. Work online and at home or any place that you like
Qualification and Requirements
1. Preferably a college graduate.
2. Fluent English in reading and writing
3. Strong logical thinking Patient to repeat the same conversations with different users
4. With a personal computer and good network signal
5. Must be able to take a call (Telegram) & remote access (troubleshooting only), and reply to instant messages promptly during working hours
Day shift: 8 working hours(10:00 am - 6:00 pm, Ghana Time) daily (Wed-Sun)
Night shift: 6 working hours(07:00 pm - 01:00 am) daily (Wed-Sun)
15 working days
Notes: the working time for the first 10 training days is from 05:00 am-10:00 am Ghana Time, 5 hours one day. After this, you will work from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm or 06:00 pm - 01:00 am.
Training days: 1.2 US D/hour
Regular period: Day shift 1.5 US D/hour. Night shift 2 US D/hour.
We will pay you US dollars through PayPal or USDT, please make sure you can receive it.
Interested applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will only contact you via email, so please pay attention to your email.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.