Reporting: The Office Supervisor shall report directly to the Managing Director
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinating office activities to ensure the day-to-day running of business operation.
- Planning, coordinating and overseeing office services and related office activities.
- Supervising the efficient use of company resources/supplies and maintenance of company equipment.
- Performing administrative support functions such as preparing reports, and drafting correspondences.
- Collaborating with Human Resources on employee relations issues.
- Supervising and coordinate activities of the office staff, including work assignments, lunches and scheduling.
- Ensuring adherence to quality standards.
- Providing training to junior staff as needed.
- Demonstrating the ability to be flexible, well organized and function under stressful situations.
- Developing effective working relationships with staff and stakeholders.
- Maintaining a pleasant and secure working environment.
- Acting as a link with other departments.
- Complying with all Aquatec policies.
- Coordinating and maintaining supplies for office lunch for employees.
- Ordering stationery and taking stock of items used by the company.
- Monitoring the maintenance of company vehicles, and calling for repairs when necessary.
- Ensuring that staff comply with company policy.
- Ordering office supplies and furniture as per approved budget.
- Coordinating all logistics functions related to diving jobs (mobilization) such as forklift and truck hire.
- Overseeing and managing works of junior employees.
Qualification and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or business-related field, but not required if candidate has more than five (5) years of proven excellence in Office experience with at least four (4) years of lead experience.
- Minimum five (5) years of Administrative experience
Language Requirement: Professional command on the English Language is a minimum requirement.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Enjoy working with people.
- High level of confidentiality and ethical conduct.
- Strong administration skills.
The candidate must have strong knowledge of administrative practices and procedure and data management methods.
Salary Range: GH¢2,030.00 to GH¢3,045.00