The City of Refuge Ministries Office Manager’s duty is to manage the CORM Administrative Office on a daily basis. This includes assisting the Executive Directors with secretarial services and keeping human resource records current. The Office Manager will be a part of the Impact ONE team and will assist the Impact ONE Coordinator with social work and program details. The Office Manager is also a part of our Human Resource team and will be responsible for assisting with duties within that team.
- Keep a current master calendar of upcoming events and keep CORM Directors aware of upcoming events.
- Look after the office supply inventory, purchasing and restocking of items.
- Prepare and maintain personnel records and help prepare and organize staff trainings.
- Prepare monthly reports and end of year reports.
- Participate in staff recruitment and ensure the competency of those who are accepted.
- Help Department Heads with needed copies and organization help.
- Prepare SSNIT monthly report and deliver SSNIT payment to their office on a monthly basis.
- Draft letters and inquiries to various government and private offices.
- Keep the children’s NHIS up to date.
- Assist CORM with fundraising and Public Relations in Ghana.
- Help with translation when needed.
- Serve as a line of communication from the employees to the upper management.
- Accompany children to appointments off campus if needed.
- Conduct two classes per week with the ladies from CORE.
- Help with CORM Sponsorship Program
- Help with CORM Volunteer Program
Office Hours 8:00 AM-5 PM Monday –Friday
Evening prep with children until 7:45PM – as scheduled
Wednesday Evenings – RCC Life Groups 6:30PM-8PM
Every other weekend will be off.
- Community Outreach Programs or other programs may take place over a weekend. When this occurs we ask that you make yourself available for these programs.
- Appointments or trainings may require for your day to run longer.
Knowledge, Skills and Behaviors
- Knowledge of issues facing the community-at-large.
- Demonstrated ability to relate comfortably and confidently with people within CORM and those in the communities where we serve.
Excellent communication, leadership, people skills and team orientation
- Must possess good organizational skills and managerial abilities.
- Committed self-starter attitude, ability to continually define and refine CORM’s role in the areas of mission, outreach and service.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Lead others with a servant’s heart.