This position provides direct support to INL’s public diplomacy and training program operations.
Duties include: managing day-to-day INL operations and administrative functions and supervising staff schedules and tasks.
The position reports to the CTP Inc. Project Managers (PMs).
Areas of Responsibility
- Provide leadership and manage team schedules and task
- Manage finances and budget for both projects and general operations
- Account for income and expenditure, including paying bills
- Coordinate training program logistics in Accra and outside Accra (may include 10% travel)
- Procure materials and supplies for training programs and operations
- Manage vendor relations
- Administrative reporting
- Provide status updates to PMs via weekly management meetings
- Other duties as directed by Supervisors
- Represent the INL Program and interact with INL clients in a professional manner
- Masters degree in administration, human resources management, project management or related fields
- At least two years’ experience in management/administration/operations
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to the needs of the program
- Prior experience working with international organizations or with the U.S. Government is desired
- Team player
- Must be willing to work after hours and on weekends when required
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and staff, as well as outside clients and participants.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters
- Ability to work well under pressure
The final offer is subject to an interview, background check and contract award. Candidate must be a Ghanaian citizen or have a current and valid Ghana work permit (if applicable)