Line Manager: Administrative Director
All of our people live and breathe our G.R.I.T values:
● GROWTH: We live by continuous improvement. Learning propels us forward, and self-awareness is our foundation for growth.
● RESULTS: We are obsessed with outcomes, not ourselves. We make a positive impact, and measure our contributions by their real world effects.
● INTEGRITY: We have the strength to do the right thing when no one is looking. We treat everyone with dignity, especially when they are not like us.
● TRUST: We give others reasons to trust us. We do what we say we are going to do and keep going until the job is done. We do not make or accept excuses.
● Planning and management of Jetstream’s physical office;
● Assistance with accounts payable;
● Managing and tracking paperwork and documents;
● Visiting and working with local vendors, banks and other key service providers;
● Assistance with planning and coordination of team trainings and other events;
● Assistance with office set up, decor and hiring and supervision of maintenance staff;
● Support with customer service, including calls and physical visits; and
● Other administrative responsibilities as may be assigned to you from time to time.
● Experience in administration, human resources or accounting;
● Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal communications in English;
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) or its equivalent;
● Unusual ability to multi-task, and maintain grace and professionalism under pressure;
● Action-oriented mindset, with eagerness to learn and take ownership of tasks;
● Ability to work with diverse business partners and stakeholders from around the world; and
● Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills.
NICE TO HAVE'S
● Experience or study in logistics, global trade, or supply chain
● Experience working in technology or with startup companies
Competitive base salary and bonus and private health insurance.