- Tracking of containers and shipments online on a daily basis and prepare updates.
- Tracking of couriers and shipping documents.
- Ticketing, travel & hotel booking coordination, as per need.
- Letter typing and document preparation on need basis
- To pull out information and data from Google searches from time to time
- Doing calls, coordination and follow-ups as required
- Help with proof reading and corrections of shipping documents, invoices and others.
- Admin work for office.
- Capable of organizing & handling small events & get together on need basis.
- Record keeping and filling of documents
- Other works assigned from time to time- Like reconciliation, various recordkeeping maintenance, follow ups etc.
- Preparation of timber packing list
- Birthdays, holidays and leave reminders and scheduling
- Searching of vendors from google, phone calls, local contacts for various consumables and other purchase for the company.
- Keeping stock and purchase of the office pantry, stationary and other office items.
- Managing some HR responsibilities from time to time.
- Managing the reception desk.
- Managing the office meetings of the CEO
- Other allocations as per the capability of the candidate and needs of the business.
- Other public relations of the company.
- Capable of working in a multi-national, multi-cultural, dynamic, and fast passed environment of international business.
- Ability to work without or less supervision.
- Self-starter go-getter and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines.
Experience is a must, but education and salary is not a bar for the right candidate.