- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Manage all incoming and outgoing correspondences
- Schedule appointments and meetings
- Organize travel arrangements, booking flights, accommodation, trains, and taxis
- Take dictation and minutes
- Keep and manage office supplies
- Keep records of invoices, contracts, certificates raised and payment received
- Devise and maintain an office filing system
- Assist other departments with administrative tasks
- Manage day-to-day operations of the company.
- Organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a First Degree
- At least 5 years working experience in related field
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft word, Excel, outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to write proposals and make presentation
- Good interpersonal skills and initiative