- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards.
- Organize nap and snack hours and supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times.
- Develop a careful and creative program suitable for nursery children.
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, etc.) to teach nursery children.
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem.
- Implement the curriculum covering the many areas of child development, including both educational and behavioural skill sets.
- Teach colours, shapes, letters, and numbers identification.
- Work with students one-on-one or within groups, depending on the subject matter and your students’ needs.
- Use schedules and routines to give students structure, and making sure to incorporate sufficient physical activity and rest.
- Monitor students for any emotional or developmental warning signs and notify their parents.
- Report on each child’s development, including their interests, routines, aptitudes, and overall progress.
- Degree or relevant certificate in early childhood development or pre-school.
- At least 2 years of teaching experience as a nursery teacher in an international school.
- Montessori Trained / Trained Teacher.
- Should have a strong ability to communicate effectively in written and oral English.
- Training in Jolly Phonics.
- A fun and bubbly personality.
- Love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day.
- Excellent leadership skills, energetic and confident.
- Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers.
- Highly professional and dependable.
- Gentle Personality (Cheerful, Light-hearted and Friendly).