Engineering & Technology
You are passionate about building and managing rock solid network infrastructure. You have experience deep diving into hardware internals and running high performance multi-pop networks. You are humble with a sense of humor and eager to be a part of a like minded team of people. You are ready to turn your talents towards chess!
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
What You’ll Do
- Design, procure, deploy and manage network for all of Chess.com environments
- Design scalable switching and routing for all internal and externally facing workloads
- Join our on call rotation as primary for network and a point of escalation for wider issues
- Collaborate with devX and cloud teams to empower product development
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Work with the security team on deployment and management of the network security stack/UTM
- Create necessary network documentation, including layouts and/or procedures
- Interface with hardware vendors for network gear management/warranty/repairs/etc, ISPs for interconnects/uplinks
- Collaborate on strategic planning and budgeting
- Deep into switches, routers, firewalls, VRRP, traceroute, mtr, BGP, cisco, packets & frames, layer2, datacenter, HA, and security
- Experience with data layer technologies (RDBMS/SQL, NOSQL/key-value, etc)
- Security knowledge and risk assessment ability
- Strong collaboration and communication skills working in a fully distributed team
- Sense of ownership and responsibility
- Lifelong learner
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.