- Installing and configuring computer networks and systems.
- Identifying and solving any problems that arise with computer networks and systems.
- Consulting with clients to specify system requirements and design solutions.
- Budgeting for equipment and assembly costs.
- Assembling new systems.
- Maintaining existing software and hardware and upgrading any that have become obsolete.
- Monitoring computer networks and systems to identify how performance can be improved.
- Working with IT support personnel.
- Providing network administration and support.
- Manage servers and operating systems.
- Implement security measures on both physical (FortiGate) and software-based firewalls.
- Manage physical and cloud network storage.
- Must be very abreast with emerging cloud solutions, ITIL, SLAs.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Electronic Engineer Degree
- Minimum of 4years working experience in the same specialty
- Computer science.
- Network design (such as those run by Cisco).
- CCNA, its equivalent training, and certification will be a plus.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Teamworking skills.