Arkesel is receiving applications for National Service Personnels for the position of Customer Support Assistant. You are to act as a liaison, providing front-line support for customers on services, information on products and services, and help resolve any issues via our customer support channels.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Graduate trainee
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Manage incoming calls and customer inquiries
- Walk customers through basic account troubleshooting or setup processes
- Identify and assess customers' needs and provide a solution to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, live chat, or social media
- Update CRM with customer information
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree in any related field
- Must be self‐motivated and able to prioritize between assignments.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Basic computer knowledge and relevant software application (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.)
NOTE: Only CVs and cover letters forwarded to HR@arkesel.com will be attended to please. Thank you.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.