Egality Law is a corporate and commercial law firm with offices in Ghana and the UK. We specialize in media, human rights, corporate and commercial law and focus on clients that are seeking to serve the public interest. We are grounded in principles of integrity, ethics, and the public interest, and we benefit from two decades of experience with leading international law firms and multinational institutions.
An opportunity has arisen for graduates to undertake their national service with our firm. The successful individual should have completed studies in Law. Prior work experience is desirable. The selected individual will work closely with our Principal and stands to gain invaluable work experience.
- Assisting lawyers with legal research, drafting documents and letters using templates
- Coordinating appointments including all correspondence and logistics
- Corresponding with clients, external lawyers and officials of government institutions on behalf of the firm
- Assisting with administrative tasks such as accounting, billing, filing documents and purchasing office supplies
- Implementing and improving the administrative process for efficient workflow
- Maintaining strict confidence with regards to documents and correspondence issued on behalf of the firm.
- A law degree from a recognized accredited institution or a member of the Ghana Bar Association
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office suite)
- High level of integrity
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Able to work well in a team
- Excellent oral and written communication in the English Language
How to Apply
Applicants must apply by email to Miss Irene Ali Dery firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications should include:
- Handwritten cover letter, scanned as a pdf
- A copy of your Curriculum Vitae, relevant certificates and documents (pdf also).
- Two recent examples of your written work, redacted as necessary.
Closing date: 15th July, 2020 (Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted)
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.