● Conduct periodic training of service providers as well as meetings to discuss operational updates, ideas, and issues.
● Coordinating with service providers to prepare quotations for clients.
● Maintaining current price lists of all items and services.
● Ensuring efficient delivery of services of all service providers.
● Conduct periodic quality checks at job sites.
● Perform administrative, correspondence and clerical duties.
● Communicate effectively with Management, carry out any directives and report back.
● Answer phone calls and schedule meetings.
● Prepare weekly reports and presentations.
● Adhere to all company policies including punctuality, excellent work ethics
● Minimum of HND (in Electrical or Mechanical engineering, or any related field)
● Knowledge of maintenance procedures and basic tools
● Proven experience in working in an office environment is also an advantage
● Ability to drive and having a driver’s license is a preference.
● Effective written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to take initiative, be creative and innovative
● Flexible, physically capable and available to work overtime including
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Power point)
● Must be well-organised and ability to prioritise tasks
● Collaborative and good team player
● Excellent work ethics and ability to multitask
Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.
Kindly find the links below to download PEPs app from Google play store and App Store;