About the Job
All standard nanny duties including:
- Organizational projects (child’s schedule, clothing, meals)
- Child development- emotional, psychological, and emotional needs (play, learn, stimulate)
- Live-in and live out option available.
- Monday- Friday- including some weekends.
- SSNIT is catered for
- Official leave days included.
The Ideal Candidate:
- HND or tertiary degree holder
- Nursing diploma
- Teacher training certification
- Mature, active, self-directed, and can communicate effectively and openly.
- Two+ years of childcare experience will be an added advantage
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Education is a priority, hence candidates must be knowledgeable about developmental milestones and focus on education-based activities.
- Fluent in English / Francophone candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Standard vaccinations are required.
- Willing to go through extensive Background Checks.
- Willing to go through the COVID vaccination where necessary,
Kindly apply via this link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCAPzf_7Ezm1exAICkoyJTbKViDvDLvemADoODfwqyJgxTdA/viewform or via WhatsApp on 0503913601