Teacher is responsible for preparing lesson plans and educating students at all levels. Their duties include assigning homework, grading tests, and documenting progress. Teachers must be able to instruct in a variety of subjects and reach students with engaging lesson plans.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Teaching general styles of music.
- Teaching classical piano, practical and theory.
- Teaching singing to students from beginner to advanced level.
- Incorporating musical instruments and movement in lessons.
- Planning and implementing a program of instruction and lesson plans.
- Preparing students for school concerts and planned music experiences.
- Preparing students for practicals and exams.
- Inspiring and motivating students to extend themselves to after school music clubs.
- Building relationships and mentoring students.
Required Skills or Experience:
- A Diploma or bachelor's degree in Music Education.
- Must have high musical competence and proficiency of musical instruments.
- 2-3 years of teaching experience.
- Have an intercultural teaching experience.
- Must be passionate and possess excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
Application Method: Send your CVs, cover letters and other academic credentials to email@example.com
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.