Montessori Early- Primary Teachers
- Applicants should hold a Bachelor Degree of Education or Early Years Education from an accredited and recognised university with at least one (1) year of experience.
Montessori French Teachers
- Applicants should hold a Degree/Diploma in the French Language and have experience teaching French with young children. Applicants should have the ability to speak, read, and write English fluently
Montessori Head Assistant Teachers
- Applicants should hold a Diploma in Early Childhood Education with at least one (1) year of experience in a Montessori setting
Junior Teacher Assistants
- Applicants should hold a Montessori Certificate/ An Early Childhood Certificate /NNTTC with at least one (1) year experience in a Montessori/Pre-School setting
Additional Requirements for all applicants:
- Qualified candidates should be highly responsible and have the ability to be engaged with curious, young minds.
- Love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers
- Highly professional and dependable.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English fluently
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer Literacy is essential
- Gentle Personality (Cheerful, light-hearted & Friendly)
- Have excellent references.
Applicants must have a keen interest in the Montessori philosophy and must be willing to complete ongoing training while actively working to improve personal knowledge and understanding of the Montessori System.