- Implement the curriculum covering the many areas of child development, including both educational and behavioural skill sets.
- Teach colours, shapes, letters, and numbers identification.
- Work with students one-on-one or within groups, depending on the subject matter and your students’ needs.
- Use schedules and routines to give students structure, and making sure to incorporate sufficient physical activity and rest.
- Monitor students for any emotional or developmental warning signs and notify their parents.
- Report on each child’s development, including their interests, routines, aptitudes, and overall progress.
- Must be Montessori Trained/or a Trained Teacher.
- Must have had at least 2 years of teaching experience in Preschool.
- Must live within the environs of East Airport/Spintex.
NB: Please note that these are prerequisites for the job. Applicants who do not meet any of these requirements will not be contacted.