- Plan, organize and deliver lessons and fun activities.
- Develop a careful and creative program suitable for nursery and kindergarten children.
- Make use of a variety of educational methods (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children.
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem.
- Encourage children to interact with each other and resolve occasional arguments.
- Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum (identify shapes, numbers, or colors, do crafts etc.)
- Organize nap, snack hours and supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times.
- Track children’s daily progress and give feedback to parents.
- Communicate with parents regularly to be abreast with children’s backgrounds and psyche.
- Collaborate with other teachers to ensure the smooth running of the school.
- Always maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards.
Required Skills or Experience:
- At least 3 years proven experience as a Nursery/Kindergarten Teacher
- Must be a Christian with great love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day.
- Ability to speak clearly, read, and write English.
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and preschool educational methods
- Familiarity with safety and sanitation guidelines for classrooms
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal and instructional skills
- Must have the ability to act as a mediator between children.
- Well organized, creative, cool-tempered, friendly, and reliable
- BSc/BA in education or relevant field
- Montessori Training Certificate
The preferred candidate must reside around Tema, Kpone, Ashaiman, Dawhenya & Prampram.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.