Organizational Level: Program Staff
Reports to: Country Director
Mission: LifeNet International seeks to transform Ghanaian health centres to provide quality, sustainable care and save lives.
Ensure effective management of Monitoring and Evaluation Systems
- Manage and oversee the collection and organization of information in accordance with LifeNet’s M&E Systems and Framework.
- Track performance on established input, activity, output, effect, and impact indicators to measure achievement and track progress towards intermediate results and overall program strategic objectives.
- Provide support to the program team in compiling reports
- Conduct field visits to the health facilities to mentor and coach facility staff on data collection, reporting and data cleaning to inform program and HMIS/DHIS reports
- Conduct Project Data Quality Audits
- Operationalize and update all data collection and reporting platforms for effective usage by LifeNet staff.
- Manage the correct and effective use of routine monitoring tools including to regularly assess changes in adoption of improved practices, pre/post-tests, Quality Score Cards (QSCs), and Barrier Analysis to identify determinants of behaviors so that effective behavior change can be encouraged.
- Further contributing to the development of the M&E System and processes to function more efficiently in providing relevant, timely program assessment information to key stakeholders within the organization as well as external partners and community level groups.
- Develop a national M&E System to harmonize and where possible, standardize the indicators and processes which are used in different provinces, with different programs and donors.
- Take a lead role in integrating M&E into new program design and implementation planning at country level.
- Facilitate the work of any external program evaluators and take a lead role in ensuring follow-up of their recommendations.
Education and experience
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in related field such as public health, epidemiology, international development, statistics, with a strong research and statistical analysis component.
- 4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in monitoring and evaluating health projects. Previous experience developing or analyzing health outcome metrics.
- Strong health facility experience is required.
- Practical experience in data analysis software and MOH data collection and management tools such as DHIS2, SPSS, Excel and Access and complex data analysis and presentation.
- Experience with the logical framework approach to M&E and with quantitative, qualitative, and participatory M&E approaches
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including an excellent working knowledge of data analysis and graphic representation with Excel and other statistical packages.
- Personal commitment to the Christian ethos and mission of LifeNet International.
Qualified candidates should send CV and motivation letter to ghanarecruitment@Lninternational.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.