- Oversees and coordinate all work related to Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
- Review the current monitoring and evaluation system and make recommendations for improvement
- Lead M&E activities in all projects reporting to ensure reliable data, accurate and real-time reporting
- Coordinate and manage the procurement and utilization of Geographic Information System (GIS) in project activities. This includes coordinating mapping of all farms, processing and generating farm data and analyzing
- Establishes relevant system for data queries to ensure accessibility and aggregation of raw project data.
- Utilize data to create visual dashboards, including charts, maps, key performance indicators (KPIs) and data filters.
- Interprets data visualizations and analyses to identify strong and weak points in project implementation in order to provide data-driven recommendations to improve project implementation.
- Respond to ad hoc requests from partners, Board, management, project managers and technical officers to generate customized analyses, visual reports and maps.
- Ensure compliance with data quality standards and maintain a fully auditable data trail for all M&E indicator figures that are reported.
- Lead the development and piloting of technological solutions that address projects’ and organizational needs
- Explore additional unique or innovative knowledge and information applications and technologies that will improve the efficacy and efficiency of operations and information management.
- Support operations team to compile sustainability database from various projects and profile related documentation for audit and other compliance verifications
- Support the analysis of compliance issues and solutions to issues/problems that are identified as well as corrective action plans for farms and farmers compliance improvement.
- Support the operations team to achieve compliance at all levels regarding internal and external policies, regulations and laws pertaining to all standard protocols under implementation.
- Establish, coordinate and manage Kokoo Pa Learning Platforms and Corporate Communications
- Write and submit field operational reports to the Deputy Executive Director
- Undertake other responsibilities that will be assigned by the Deputy Executive Director and/or the Executive Director
Duty Station: Kumasi
Duration: 2 years renewable
Reports to: Deputy Executive Director
Direct reports:IMS Managers, Extension Officers, Inputs ShopsManagers
Other key relationships:
Operations Manager, Executives of Kokoo Pa Farmers
Regional and District Offices of Ghana Cocoa Board
Donors and Partners
Interested candidates should submit an application letter and Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 th June 2021.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.