Monitoring & Evaluation:
- Designs and leads the implementation of the M&E plan, policies and procedures across the length and breadth of our program, recommending improvements
- Defines and leads M&E methodology, systematic data collection, analysis of program indicators, and reporting activities
- Liaises with all portfolio managers for reporting information relevant to the ask of partnering institutions.
- Measures the social impact of our programs in line with client objectives
- Develops surveys and enforce survey administration protocols to assess the impact of training of entrepreneurs
- Guides and ensures the collection, analysis, and use of baseline or other data on an on-going basis to inform KIC decision-making
- Liaison with implementing partner M&E desk
Internal Knowledge Management
- Trains and retrains colleagues to ensure they have full understanding of M&E plan and in compliance to M&E policies and procedures
- Trains program entrepreneurs and start-ups on M&E procedures and expectations
- Develops qualitative case studies and success stories of business and entrepreneurs within our portfolio
- Organizes and undertakes training with collaborating partners on M&E as required.
- Conducts bi-annual M&E reports and impact assessment on M&E findings and prepares presentations based on M&E data as required
- Ensures that monitoring data is discussed in appropriate forum and in a timely fashion in terms of implications for future action.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in statistics, public policy, economics, or related field. Advanced certificate in M&E, statistics or economics or professional certification is an advantage.
- Minimum of 7-years progressive work experience is required.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, as well as strong business acumen
- Excellent technical knowledge of programme implementation, impact assessment, monitoring and evaluation techniques and practices.
- Ability to perform a variety of conceptual analyses required for the formulation, administration, and evaluation of projects.
- Proven moderation, facilitation and training skills as well as excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as part of a team
- Organized, high-energy individual capable of working in a complex, fast paced and fluid environment; cognizant of when to operate with urgency and/or escalate matters.