Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all monitoring, evaluation, and reporting activities under the Activity;
- Develop and manage systems to collect and analyze information on inputs, outputs, outcomes, and impact of the Activity;
- Support training of M&E personnel in quality assurance methods;
- Develop and update the Activity Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Plan (AMELP);
- Report results to USAID in a timely manner; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree or higher in monitoring and evaluation, agriculture, statistics, economics, or business administration from an accredited college or university;
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in monitoring and evaluation methodologies (i.e. both quantitative and qualitative data collection, processing, and analysis);
- Demonstrated experience in monitoring and evaluation, collaboration, learning, and adapting (CLA) approach;
- Understanding of agricultural production, market systems, and livelihood programming; and
- Demonstrated practical experience in using monitoring and evaluation and learning activities to inform activity implementation and results.
CNFA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER It is the policy of CNFA to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, veteran status, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law.