We are currently hiring a Mobile Developer to join our engineering team to develop dynamic mobile applications. In this role, you will collaborate with other team members to deliver functional & user-friendly mobile applications within established timelines.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Main Responsibilities of a Mobile Developer
Your responsibilities will include:
- Writing clean and efficient codes for mobile applications
- Supporting the entire application lifecycle from concept to design, testing, release and support
- Fixing bugs and ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Recommending changes and enhancements
- Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- You have prior experience as a Mobile Developer
- You have solid experience in developing native mobile applications, with a portfolio of released applications on Android or the App Store
- You are familiar with mobile product and design lifecycles
- Familiarity with various testing tools
- You are a problem solver with good analytical skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.