The leader in mobile delivered insurance and health services in Ghana, is recruiting Mobile Agents to join our teams in Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi, Sunyani, Cape Coast, Tarkwa, Koforidua.
You will be joining our team of passionate Mobile agents in Accra. You will be part of a team of 10 to 20 fellow Mobile Agents reporting to a Team Supervisor. Your role will be to educate potential customers to the benefits of our policies, and by so doing meet your sales targets and quality standards.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Explain and sell our insurance policies and telemedicine services to potential customers
- Register clients using the company’s USSD, web dashboard or App
- Meet sales KPIs as communicated at the start of sales month
- Deliver vital re-education of the company’s policies to existing customers, provide them with Customer Service on their insurance policy, and provide guidance on how to claim for their insurance cover.
- Follow the Quality guidelines provided by the Quality and Training team and receive Quality Improvement coaching to ensure you provide a high level of education and satisfaction to customers
- Participate in promotional events (claims events, marketing events, etc.) organized in your Territory to raise awareness and increase sales
- Provide feedback to your Line Manager on customer objection and complaints, and participate in brainstorming sessions to ensure we continuously improve our products and services
Capabilities and skills:
- Passion for field sales, you are able to approach prospective customers with enthusiasm
- You have a strong sales acumen and convincing skills, you are able to communicate to customers, handle objections and close deals
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in both English and Twi is a must, fluency in another Ghanaian language is a plus.
- You are self-motivated, set yourself goals and achieve them
- You have a strong team spirit, collaborate with your team members and make suggestions on how to continuously improve our services
- SHS and above
- Candidate must have done his/her National Service.
How to apply
Email your Curriculum Vitae (preferable with 1 recent reference) and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com