An Oil Palm Processing Company in the Ashanti Region requires the services of a Mill Technician/Supervisor for immediate employment.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Assist in the preparation of the annual production budget
- Assist in the establishment and monitoring of weekly and monthly production targets
- Assist in the establishment and the monitoring of a maintenance schedule for all mill machinery and equipment
- Assist in the collection and recording of all production data
- Ensuring that the operation of all machinery and equipment is carried out within prescribed standard operating procedures as well as health and safety standards
- Prepare periodic progress and management reports for the Executive Management Team
- Perform any other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Candidates seeking appointment to this position must possess the following:
- Minimum of a first degree or equivalent in a related engineering field from a recognized university
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Tools
- Work experience in a similar field or position will be an advantage
- Must live in Kumasi
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.