- Deliver babies and provide antenatal and postnatal advice
- Care and support to women, their babies, their partners, and families.
- Documentation of Maternity activities
- Supervising other midwives
- Ensuring discipline among subordinates
- Ensuring compliance with standards and regulatory requirements.
- A minimum of a Diploma in midwifery
- Registered with nursing and midwifery council and in good standing.
- Computer Literacy
- Minimum of 5 years working experience.
- At least 1 year should be in a Supervisory position
NB: Accommodation is provided
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.