A Government Agency responsible for improving education and reading habits is seeking to transform the organization leveraging technology. No day will be the same in this role.
You would be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product in order to ensure superlative user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
This is an amazing opportunity to transform the world of education with technology. Join the newly established forward-thinking team at this Agency in solving some of the world’s most complex problems – there is no better place to challenged to learn and grow your career.
What You’ll Do:
- You are highly motivated and have a passion for creating and supporting great products and takes pride in work and would have developed commercial products for a few years.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for digital products. • Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups and prototypes optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Provide data to support strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask insightful questions, take calculated risks and champion new ideas
Who You Are:
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Solid understanding of graphic design and tools (Photoshop, illustrator, Fireworks, InVision etc)
- A good grasp and experience of web development technologies and wireframing tools
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (ideally Graphic Design, Architecture, Psychology with specific interest in the cognitive sciences or other relevant degree)
Application process: Please send an application, CV, cover letter and sample of work (ideally, projects on GitHub) to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.