MID-LEVEL TO SENIOR C# .NET DEVELOPER
Software & Data
We are hiring a Mid level or Senior level C# .NET DEVELOPER to perform the required responsibilities
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Expertise in implementing Web Applications with n-tier architecture preferably Micro Services Architecture.
- Experience in Microsoft .NET Technologies using .Net and .Net Core, Visual Studio, ASP.NET & ASP.NET Core MVC, C#, ADO.NET, XML, Web Services, Internet Information Server (IIs), and MS SQL Server.
- Expertise in developing applications using Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Good knowledge in Data Structures & Design Patterns.
- Exceptional skills in problem solving techniques, investigating, debugging & fixing the issues.
- Extensive experience in working with RESTFUL Web Services and implementing RESTFUL API's
- Extensive experience in applying the latest software development approaches including the SOLID principle, Domain driven design (DDD), MVVM, Object Oriented Design (OOD), TDD, JSON, and XML.
- Expertise in writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures and Functions.
- Hands - on experience in Azure Cloud Services (PaaS & IaaS), Storage, Web Apps, Active Directory, Application Insights, Service Bus, Traffic Manager, Azure Monitoring, OMS, Key Vault, Visual Studio Online (VSO), and SQL Azure.
- Expertise using Docker toolbox, creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing of docker images and using Docker consoles for managing application life cycle
- Proficient in all aspects of software life cycle like build/release/deploy and specialized in cloud automation through open-source DevOps tools like Jenkins.
- Extensive experience in designing and implementation of continuous integration, continuous delivery, continuous deployment through Azure DevOps
- Proficient using SQL Azure extensively for database needs in various applications.
- Extensive experience in using Jira and DevOps for project management
- Extensive experience coding and tuning SQL queries, stored procedures and functions, Triggers using PL/SQL.
- Extensive experience using Unit testing Frameworks like NUnit, XUnit and MS Test.
- Extensive experience using
source control systems for code management and versioning
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.