- Ensure continuous engagements with members of the Association
- Maintain an up-to-date database of members
- Plan and organize meetings, forums, workshops, conferences, and other member-related activities of the Association
- Represent the Association at meetings, conferences, and other forums
- Prepare annual plans and reports
- Lead members’ capacity building and advocacy activities
- Undertake to monitor of member activities, provide feedback for decision-making, as well as ensure compliance with the Association’s membership criteria.
- Lead in research and development activities of the Association
Qualifications and Experiences Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, Public Relations, Banking and Finance, Social Sciences or other relevant fields
- Minimum Three (3) years of relevant experience.
- Prior working experience with a Membership based Organisation will be an advantage
Knowledge and Skills:
The incumbent must be proficient in the following areas:
- Computer spreadsheets, Microsoft Office Products, and Internet Research
- Research, Planning, and Coordination
- Superior Problem Solving
- Good time management, prioritization, and multitasking
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Detail oriented
- Flexible and Resourceful
How to apply: Interested applicants should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with their CV, cover letter, copies of certified academic documents, testimonials and contact details of two (2) referees. Please indicate the position being applied for as the subject of the email.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.