- Detail company Products to prescribers and other Health Care Practitioners.
- Responsible for achievement of Sales target assigned.
- Creates demand/awareness for all company brands and sustains the loyalty of customers.
- Identifies performs due diligence and recommends registering prospective clinics, hospitals, and allied health facilities in line with Company strategy.
- Provides active demand-driven support for Sales Executive through the direct and regular engagements of HCPs, creating enduring customer satisfaction and thus stimulating sustained demand for company brands & products.
- Provide input for the setting of realistic targets.
- Advise management on competitor’s activities and general market trends from time to time.
- Submit periodically (weekly/monthly) field intelligence, detailing, and performance reports.
- Supervise sales exhibitions, fairs, sales promotions and all other company-sponsored activities as may be assigned.
- Ensure that key institutional partners stock the range of company products and operate the FIFO principle in pushing our products.
- Ensure proper utilization and management of all company assets in possession.
- Investigate and respond to all complaints on product quality and damaged products and make suitable recommendations.
- Play an active role in Pharmacovigilance and the redress of complaints.
- Ensure proper display and merchandising of all company products.
- Carry out any other activities as may be assigned from time to time by the supervising officer, the Head, Sales and Marketing or management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree.
- Minimum Four years Sales and Marketing experience in related field and industry.
- A graduate degree in marketing and/or work experience in the field of marketing in the health sector would be an advantage.
- Proactive, self-driven, disciplined, robust, and able to structure heavy workloads.
- A problem-solver and team player meeting high professional standards