- Perform tests to determine the function of a patient's immune system, evaluate their hormone levels, for the diagnosis and treatment of a variety of diseases.
- Performing laboratory tests in order to produce reliable and precise data to support medical investigations.
- Carrying out routine tasks accurately and following strict methodologies to carry out analyses.
- Preparing specimens and samples.
- Maintaining and operating standard laboratory equipment, for example, centrifuges, titrators, pipetting machines, and ph meters.
- Ensuring the laboratory is well-stocked and resourced.
- Accurately recording results.
- Keeping up to date with technical developments, especially those which can save time and improve reliability;
- Following and ensuring strict safety procedures and safety checks.
- Maintaining a clean work environment.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND. Science Lab Technology
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar field
- Candidates should preferably reside in Ashaiman and Tema environs.