- The Medical Director will oversee the day-to-day management of all medical cases.
- This role includes the practical management of medical cases and coordination
of scheduling, as well as a strong focus on patient care quality, customer
communication and satisfaction, and leadership.
- The Medical Director will supervise all locum doctors
- The Medical Director will demonstrate leadership skills of organization, communication, delegation, and coordination of intra/inter-departmental activities and integration,
- The Medical Director will be responsible for the compliance with all clinical policies, directives, rules, regulations and clinical performance standards and serve as the authority on clinical issues.
Required & Experience
- Experience in General and Family Practice.
How to Apply for the Job
Applicants must submit both CV and cover letter to Resourcecapitalgh@yahoo.com stating in the subject of the email, the vacancy applying for.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.