The successful candidate would be required to:
- Undertake daily consultations
- Perform minor surgical procedures
- Manage seriously ill patients at the recovery ward
- Conduct medical examinations
- Undertake other assignments that would be assigned by the Medical Director
Qualification And Experience
- Candidates should have MB ChB, MBBS or any relevant equivalent qualification
- Candidate should be a member of the Ghana Medical Association
- Should be registered with the Medical and Dental Council
- A minimum of three years post qualification experience with exposure in a Regional or District Hospital
Interested persons may submit applications with curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.