Nature of Work: The initial phase of this work will be a contract for 3 months. Your relationship with us would be deemed as that of a contractor and the initial contract ends after 3 months. Based on your initial performance, your work will transition into a full time, salaried employee role (within an agreed period) and you are expected to be able to make this shift not only to manage the relationships formed earlier but also to lead a team of employees that will not only establish and maintain stronger relationships but also promote the image of our company in Ghana.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Implements sales strategies to attain target volume and customer base development.
- Reports on customer visits, reactions to products, sales project development and sales quotas achievement to upper management.
- Gathers competition information during visits and reports according to agreed internal procedures.
- Introduces/promotes products through presentations and demonstrations at customer locations to educate the customer and sell the products.
- Prepares quotations, tracks offers, closes sales and maintains accurate records on sales activities to prospective and active accounts.
- Monitors sales against forecasts and participates in determination of market potential for the territory.
- Establishes/maintains relationships with customers by routine contact at customer's location, over the phone and in written correspondence.
- Works closely with administration and technical departments to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Provide feedback to immediate sales/marketing team for development of marketing policy, recommended products as well as pricing.
- Perform other related duties as directed /assigned by upper management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science related courses: Biological Science, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Immune-diagnostics, Molecular diagnostics, Cytogenetics, etc...
- Prior Sales Experience in the above company industry is a requirement as candidate should have a track record in handling sales and promotions with the related products
- Years of Experience: 3-10 years
- Demonstrate professional conduct and appearance.
- Be consistent at work and be on time.
- Develop good relationships and permanent follow-ups with internal departments (e.g marketing, customer service and technical operations)
- To show results-oriented actions.
- To respond promptly and professionally to customer needs.
- Travelling involves visits to remote or urban areas either individually or with other personnel.
- Ability to understand and adapt to customers’ changing needs.
- Good organization, detail-oriented work style, and time management.
- Professionalism, drive, tenacity and a passion for the sciences and progress.
- Excellent understanding of basic product knowledge and usage.
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills (both written and Verbal).
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Access, Word, Power Point)
Salary Range: Confidential
Employment Type: Full Time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.