- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size, and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Analyze and plan the composition of photographs
- Be a good portrait photographer to take pictures of individuals or groups of people.
- Capture subjects in professional-quality photographs
- Enhance the subject’s appearance with natural or artificial light
- Use photo-enhancing software
- Maintain a digital portfolio to demonstrate their work
- Archive and manage imagery
- Use digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs.
- Review pictures for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Producing effective content for online and social media
- Controlling online communication with the public
- Responsible for Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Designing and implementing advertisement campaigns
- Improving visibility on the company website and social media platforms.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Should have a minimum of 3 years working experience in the same or related role
- A minimum of an HND from an accredited educational institution required
- Must have considerable knowledge and skills in videography, graphic designing, and google ads
- Know-how of organizing and handling photoshoots
- Must be social media savvy