Media Content Executive (VIDEOGRAPHER)
Marketing & Communications
The Media Content Executive will perform tasks such as: (Producing photo and video content ,Photo and video coverage of events and any other media content-related tasks)
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Interacting with team members
- Producing photo and video content.
- Photo and video coverage of events
- Video editing
- Must have LEADERSHIP TRAITS
- Mandatory proficiency in English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- At least 1 year of substantive experience in relevant positions is preferred.
- Proficiency with the Adobe Suite of software, especially Photoshop and Premier pro.
- Must know the basics about how to use digital cameras and lenses
- Must be proficient in audio/sound production as it pertains to video production.
- Excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work as a team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including professionalism, courtesy and ability to deal with senior management
- Interacting with TOP CLIENTS
- Ability to work remotely and meet deadline
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.