As a Mechanical Engineer you will have a high level of technical expertise and skill, which you will use to plan, design, set up, modify, optimize and monitor manufacturing processes.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Design new systems, equipment and processes for the introduction of new products or the improvement of existing ones
- Work with other engineers, such as chemical, mechanical and electrical engineers, to ensure all product and system requirements are taken into account from the initial product conception to the finished result
- Examine, tender for and install new equipment, making sure you get the highest quality at the best price
- Liaise with suppliers and customers
- Plan and organize maintenance of equipment
- Identify faults, investigate production problems and repair equipment quickly and efficiently.
- Improve current operations wherever possible
- Supervise junior engineers and sub-contractors and ensure effective communication in order to avoid errors.
- Organize plant start-up and shut-down schedules to ensure minimum loss of production time and profits.
- Liaise with research and development staff to ensure the company is at the forefront of ground- breaking research
- Keep up to date with current and developing trends in the manufacturing industry, at a national and international level.
1. Education: Bachelor and above.
2. Major: Mechanical Engineering,
3. Professional Qualification : Professional Certification in the adverstisied field will be an added advantage.
4. Years of work experience: 6 years working experience and above.
5. Professional Knowledge: Experience in Manufacturing related Industries, Knowledge of a range of engineering functions and Procedures, Problem Solving and Maintenance of Production related Machines, Planning and Implementation.
6. Professional Skills: Attention to details to ensure high levels of quality, a result driven approach to work, People Management amongst others.
7. Key Abilities: Excellent in negotiation and presentation, analytical ability, Coordinating the activities of the entire department.
8. Key Personality: Honest and upright, rational and rigorous.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.