Our client is looking for a creative Mechanical Engineer to work on all product stages from research and development to design and manufacture, through to installation and final commissioning. The goal is to design and fabricate mechanical components of innovation and excellence.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform a full lifecycle product development (design, develop, test prototypes, manufacture and implement)
- Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements
- Produce outline designs
- Conduct experiments methodically, analyse data and interpret results
- Test and evaluate theoretical designs
- Identify, formulate and produce effective solutions to emerging problems
- Evaluate final product’s overall performance, reliability and safety
- Alter and modify design to meet requirements and to eliminate malfunctions
- Estimate budget and scope of project
- Solicit observations from operators
- Prepare product reports and documentation
- Engage in lifelong learning and develop new theories or methods
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; and requesting special services.
- Maintains system and product data base by writing computer programs and entering data.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Requirements analysis
- Design skills
- Presenting technical information
- Equipment maintenance
- Conceptual skills
- Quality focus
- General consulting skills
- Production planning
- Technical zeal
Education Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in mechanical engineering
- Experience working in the mechanical engineering field
- Superior computer skills, with solid experience in CAD, CAM, and Matlab/LabView programs
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae in not more than 3 pages to email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.