- To manage all Tanks and Piping projects. The role is responsible for the entire process; from design, to project closeout and handover.
- This includes all activities and documentation required to support and ensure successful project delivery in line with the constraints of scope, quality, schedule and budget.
- Produce piping and tanks designs in line with client/user specifications
- Produce priced Bill of Quantities per approved designs.
- Produce shop drawings in line with approved designs and secure sign-off.
- Develop project schedules in consultation with production
- Manager and in line with client demands on timelines.
- Manage project efficiently within the constraints of cost, schedule, scope and quality.
- Measure and track project performance
- Produce and submit project status/progress report.
- Manage safety-related issues to ensure zero-accident on the project.
- Manage the relationship with client and all stakeholders.
- 1st Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in piping projects
- Ability to use steel structure design software such as MS
- Projects, Tekla, Prota, AUTOCAD, Solid Works, Robot,
- Revit and Other Related Software will be an added advantage
- Professional training/exposure in piping and tanks design projects
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.