- Inspect mechanical and electrical components, diagnose issues timely and accurately.
- Conduct regular maintenance work such as replacing fluids, lubricating parts.
- Adjusting equipment and replacing faulty parts.
- Repairing damaged equipment parts.
- Cleaning, lubricating, and conducting routine services on heavy-duty vehicles.
- Extensive knowledge of diesel engines and construction equipment.
- Inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions and diagnose to determine extent of repair required;
- Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, components and system
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Have experience as a Mechanic
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical and electronic components of vehicles