- Your goal will always be to aim for vehicles' maximum functionality to provide exceptional customer service.
- Knowledge and experience with complex mechanical is also expected.
- Inspect mechanical and electrical components, diagnose issues timely and accurately.
- Conduct regular maintenance work such as replacing fluids, lubricating parts.
Recruitments and Qualifications:
- Have experience as a Mechanic
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical and electronic components of vehicles
- Have experience with vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Have driver license & driving experience(Class B or above)
Please send CV to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.